As one of Canada's largest logging companies, we know the forestry industry like the back of our hand. We pair the right equipment with the right service to ensure your job is completed in a timely, cost effective manner.
Our services include:
- logging and clearing
Light Civil Oilfield Construction
- Mulching of brush and trees for road and highway construction
- Saw (hand) cutting, slashing and cleanup
- Removal of brush and trees for sub-division construction
- Overhead power and utility line clearing
- Facility and plant site construction
- Ditch and fence line clearing
- Timber salvage, logging and hauling
- Site clean-up and reclamation
- Mulching Low Impact Seismic (LIS) lines for 2D and 3D geophysical survey
- Well lease construction
- Core hole and drilling site preparation
- Pipeline right-of-ways
San Forestry recently introduced an aggregate division for the development and extraction of aggregate products in the Janvier/Conklin area of Alberta. This division produces over 200,000 tonnes of aggregate per year, all of which is utilized for local project development. SAN Forestry develops, crushes, markets, sells and delivers all types of aggregate products on behalf of its partner, Deneco Aggregates Ltd.
SAN Forestry has implemented a "First Opportunity Policy" wherein qualified persons of Aboriginal decent, from Janvier and the surrounding area, are given preference to perform project work. To date we are pleased to report that 50% of our collective workforce is Aboriginal.
ACSA | WCB | ARHCA | ASGA
Need more information? Contact us today, we're happy to help.